Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Welcome and Introductions!

Hello! My name is David Stiltz, and I am a huge nerd. I love Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Persona 2-4 ( as well as arena, AU, and Q), and, of course, Fire Emblem: Awakening! So from here on out, I'll be writing a FE: A blog for you guys! Below the break, I'll put a brief explanation of what exactly I'll be posting here!



Ok, so if you decided to click the post, then you are probably wondering something along the lines of,   "What is this guy going to post on this blog?" Well, here is the answer. I'm not 100% sure what will be on this blog. Basically, I'm going to be throwing everything I can on here, and I'll probably try and sort it so that different subjects are easily accessible. I can kind of imagine that I'll eventually settle into helping new players, and when the new games come out, I'll be blogging heavily about that. Well, thanks for reading! I'll be back with a new post very shortly! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment